Kenmore, WA 98028
Main Events Feed Filter
Please join the Bastyr community as a multidisciplinary group of experts discuss their case conceptualization and treatment approach for cross-systems interventions to support Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
The panelists will be:
- Carin Cunningham, PhD – Attending Clinical Psychologist, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Julie Negrin, MS, CN – Private Practice, Author of Easy Meals to Cook with Kids
- Uma Pisharody MD, FAAP – Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Swedish Medical Group
- Adam Rinde, ND – Sound Integrative Health
- Trina Seligman, ND, Lac – Evergreen Integrative Medicine
- Cynthia A. Wenner, PhD – Basic Sciences, Bastyr University
The discussion will be moderated by Dan Rosen, PhD of Bastyr University,
The program is FREE and open to the public.
Eligible for 1.5 CEUs, CMEs for the following professions ($20.00 fee):
ND (except those licensed in CA & OR)
MD & PA - Category II CMEs (those licensed in WA)
ARNP & RN (licensed in WA)
LMFT, LMHC, LICSW & PsyD (licensed in WA)
If you wish professional CEUs/CMEs you can register and pay online or at the door.
Unable to attend in person? The program will also be streamed live! Please register for access to the webinar here.
The event is sponsored by the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.